WHO: Parents of Living Hope
WHAT: A short-term, small group offering support to parents
WHERE: Living Hope (room to be determined)
WHEN: Sundays beginning March 26, 2017 (6 weeks but skipping Easter Sunday)
TIME: 4 - 6 PM
WHY: To seek to understand different stages of life through God's perspective
Description of Current 6-Session Series
It Starts at home - short term parenting small group where you will learn to confidently teach your kids about God.
Six sessions to explore Biblical and tangible ways that parents - couples, single parents, blended families, and grandparents - can build a legacy of faith for their children.
Each Bible study session includes interviews with everyday parents talking about their own doubts, fears, and desires. Gary Thomas, Matt Chandler, and Kurt and Olivia Bruner provide powerful teaching that will help you give your kids what they need to build a solid framework for lifelong faith.
- Session 1 - Faith: It Starts at Home
- Session 2 - Marriage: Your Children are Watching
- Session 3 - Relationships - Your First Priority
- Session 4 - Truth: What Are Your Kids Learning?
- Session 5 - Communication: Each Child is Unique
- Session 6 - Character: Preparing Your Kids for the Real World
Please use the contact form below to request
and to register for this class.