Living Hope is in the Community for the Community and we have enjoyed a long-standing relationship with Arbor Estates (formerly Valley View) a community in Danboro, PA (between Doylestown and Plumsteadville).
CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) is hosting a five-day VBS at Arbor Estates and Living Hope is partnering with CEF to host this event.
Child Evangelism Fellowship is an outreach program with whom Living Hope partners.
For more information, to get involved, and to be part of VBS, please contact the Welcome Center! 215-249-1133 or email@example.com
LIVING HOPE has 27 people who are going on the One Mission Arizona trip to Window Rock, AZ July 8 - 16, 2017.
The team needs to raise money to pay for the trip.
Are you able to help? Sponsor a short-term missionary? Purchase a ticket for a fundraising meal? Pray?
Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes are during the second service @ 10:45 AM.
July 2, 9, and 16.
Baptism Sunday is August 6
Baptism Classes are during the second service @ 10:45 AM.
Baptism Sunday is August 6.
Classes are July 2, 9, and 16.
The Arizona Team is hosting a Stockholder's Dinner for those who purchased a ticket to support the team. The Team will share their experiences from the Mission Trip.
Details are being sent out to those who purchased the tickets.
Please email use @ email@example.com
Both the 9 AM & 10:45 AM Services
Have questions about the Ministry Plan and Budget for the upcoming fiscal year?
Join us this Sunday, June 11, after each service, in the Student Center for a brief presentation and time of Q&A.
Both 9 AM & 10:45 AM Services
Greetings to LHCC sponsors of Compassion children in El Balsamo!
As most of you are aware, this November we will each have the opportunity to visit our sponsor children in El Balsamo Nicaragua. (If you already know you will NOT be going on this trip, you can ignore this email).
This morning at church we realized that not everyone was aware that we're currently collecting applications for that trip, and especially that the due date for those applications is next Sunday, June 11.
Therefore, at the risk of over-communicating, we wanted to provide information and copies of the applications to any who may potentially be interested.
Some key points:
1. There are two ways you can visit Nicaragua this November with Living Hope:
The “short visit” - expected to run from Wed Nov 8 to Sun Nov 12. This trip includes a visit to meet your child, get to know the church in El Balsamo, and hopefully a visit to one or more homes that our children live in.
The “long visit” - runs from Nov 3 to 12. The first portion of the visit will include mission work with our missionaries in Nicaragua (Fields of Abundance - more info at https://www.fieldsofabundance.org).
We intend for both groups (short and long trips) to connect up on Thursday, and then together head to El Balsamo to meet our children.
Both trips will cost approximately $1700 - because the majority of the trip cost is airfare.
2. There are separate applications for the short and long versions of the trip (the shorter trip has the shorter application). I’ve attached both applications below. PLEASE feel free to reach out with any questions to Mike Hoppes (for the long trip) or me (for the short trip). I have copied Mike Hoppes on this email so you can easily forward any questions to him.
3. Applications should be returned to church by Sunday, June 11 (you can deposit them in the black box by the welcome center) as follows:
- Provide a completed copy of your application
- Include a copy of the first page (with photo and vital information) of your passport - if you don't have a passport yet don't worry but be aware that one will be required to go on the trip
- Include a refundable deposit of $100 made payable to Living Hope Community Church (Memo Field should say "Nicaragua Trip").
4. If you’re just finding out now about the June 11 due date now and June 11 is too soon for you to be able to make your decision, please email Mike Hoppes or myself ASAP and we’ll contact you to discuss your situation further.
Please also feel free to email us with any other questions you may have that will help you make a decision about or prepare for Nicaragua.
Looking forward to our trip!
Seth Bartholomew *Update* our game has been moved to Branchwood Park, 972 Camp Rd Telford PA. Branchwood Park
From Telford/Souderton: Head toward Harleysville on route 113. Make a right onto Allentown Road. At the first light, make a left onto Morwood Road (Earl Bowl is on the corner of Allentown and Morwood). After being on Morwood for about a mile, make a right onto Camp Road (Camp is the first right after Creamery Road). The field will be on your right, parking on your left.
Celebrating how the LORD has led us, where HE's leading us, and Congregational Vote for the new Fiscal Year's Ministry Plan, Budget, and Nominees.
Living Hope is in the Community for the Community!
We will be hosting two tables for which we need volunteers, packs of water, and three dozen cookies. Please contact the Welcome Center for further information and to sign up!
Thank you! :)
Tailgating starts at 6 PM @ Pennridge North Field
LIVING HOPE RIDERS!
SATURDAY MAY 27 @ 9AM
SUNDAY JUNE 25 @ 12:30PM
SATURDAY JULY 29 @ 9AM
SUNDAY AUGUST 27 @ 12:30PM
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30 @ 9AM
SUNDAY OCTOBER 29 @ 12:30PM
Children's Ministry and Women's Ministry are proud to present Living Hope Littles!
A Mommy and Me playgroup and Bible study devotional for Moms and their children ages birth to kindergarten.
We are enjoying this group for the month of May and then it will begin again the Fall.