INTERESTED IN GOING ON THE MISSION TRIP?
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
Jeff and Twila are leading the Young Adults Life Group to Guatemala in June.
We will be working on the Innovating Dreamers School. We have been asked to consider one of the following projects at the school.
1. Stucco, labor and materials for the second floor - $1,850
2. Electrical work/installation, labor and materials for the second floor - $1,585
3. Materials and labor to smooth the concrete floor before laying tile on second floor - $1,350
4. Tile, labor and materials for the second floor - $2,585
5. Doors, windows, toilets, dividers for the second floor - $2,350
6. Construction of three classrooms on the third floor - TBD
7. Roof/terrace of the kitchen/clinic, labor and materials - $4,950
Pastor Edgar writes:
“Together we can make these dreams a reality! Please join us. For the children’s sake. Thank you so much and may our God bless you and your family”.
Just because you can’t go in person, doesn’t mean you can’t contribute in a loving and tangible way. Please consider contributing to the Guatemala work project.